BEMA - Developer Position Available -- job posting
BEMA Information Services
posted 7 Months Ago
BEMA Information Technologies is a highly recognized Rock Partner and provider of IT services to churches, schools and medium-sized businesses. We are 15 years old, have grown without a sales force and do not advertise. Our consistent growth comes from hiring people who are technical, communicate well and perform at a high level.
We are seeking a developer to help our team implement and customize Rock RMS. The best qualified candidate will have a passion for helping churches operate efficiently.
We are a bit different.
– We care about people, your family and your career development
– We don’t want you working overtime
– We strive to over communicate, rather than under
– We do what we say we are going to do
– Provide development expertise addressing church management application needs
– Ability to manage and contact different clients while working remotely
– Be exposed to many different church environments
– Grow your technical skill set
Preferred candidate will possess the following:
– SQL expertise
– C# experience
– Experience working with churches
– Experience working with member management software (Arena, F1, Rock, etc)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume to our website www.bemaservices.com on the Careers portal.
Compensation: Will pay for depth of skill, hands-on experience, communication savvy and previous church service experience.
remote position (anywhere on planet Earth)
Remember--the Rock community is a non-poaching community.
These job postings are intended for the candidate who's in need of a change
and looking for a way to contribute to the greater cause.